Dear Future and Present Leader,
Thank you for your interest in the G2 Leadership Institute, Class of 2019, sponsored by Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions. We are confident you will find the program to be practical, thorough, insightful and engaging.
In order to create the atmosphere and impact, we select our program participants carefully. Below you will find guidelines to help you decide if this is the right time to apply.
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly,
The G2 Institute Team
The ideal participant is a successful professional who is accepted by his/her colleagues as a future leader in the firm. HE OR SHE IS:
• An Owner/Partner in the firm or on a “short-track” to becoming a partner
• In a lead advisor/wealth manager position or similarly leading a team of staff within an area of the firm
• Involved in management decisions, including managing people and making resource decisions
• Sponsored by the firm’s leadership with a mentor within the firm (CEO, Managing Partner, COO, President, etc.) who is willing to support the participant and help them with some of the assignments
• Dedicated to participating in the program for its full duration of two years
Fidelity Investments is an independent company, unaffiliated with The Ensemble Practice LLC. There is no form of legal partnership, agency, affiliation or similar relationship between The Ensemble Practice LLC and Fidelity Investments, nor is such a relationship created or implied by the information herein. Fidelity Investments has not been involved with the preparation of content supplied The Ensemble Practice LLC or any other third-party company and does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility for, its content.
Fidelity Investments and Pyramid Design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Clearing & Custody SolutionsSM provides clearing, custody, or other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC.