The Ensemble Management Institute
An Advanced, MBA-style Advisory Business Management Program
Our robust and innovative series of business management classes are designed to integrate expert theoretical preparation, application of principles, and practical results for the individual firms. From foundational business management courses to advance classes such as partnership structure, we offer each class in a university-style curriculum that builds from one course to the next.
The class maintains a 4 to 1 ratio to ensure a high level of interactivity between the faculty and participants. Within each course, we invite an well-known industry professional to maintain your competitive edge. We combine individualized attention in a dynamic learning environment and maintain quarterly follow ups and discussions.
The ideal candidate is a mature advisory firm that is transforming from a successful practice into a multi-professional ensemble firm. The Institute curriculum includes:
- Business Foundations – overview of each critical area of the business
- Human Capital – best practices in organization and compensation
- Growth – create sustainable business development, utilize referrals, and improve staff training
- Technology and Operations – become more efficient
- Financial Management – focus on profitability
- Equity and Succession – maximize the value of your business
- Partnership Structures – improve your partnership structure or agreements
To learn more about the Institute program or request registration information, please contact us.