The G2 Leadership Institute: Preparing the Future Leaders of the Financial Advisory Industry
Thank you for your interest in the G2 Leadership Institute. We are delighted you are considering the program, and we are confident that you will find it not only practical and impactful, but also thorough, insightful and engaging.
In order to create the atmosphere and impact we seek, we are very careful in selecting our program participants. The ideal participant is a successful professional who is accepted by his/her colleagues as a future leader in the firm. He or she is:
- An Owner/Partner in the firm or on a “short track” to becoming a partner
- In a Lead Advisor/Wealth Manager position or similarly leading a team of staff within an area of the firm
- Involved in management decisions, including managing people and making resource decisions
- Sponsored by the firm’s leadership with a mentor within the firm (e.g., CEO, Managing Partner, COO, President) who is willing to support the participant and help with some of the assignments
- Dedicated to participating in the program for its full duration of two years
This year we are offering two annual scholarships that cover the full cost of program tuition and accommodation to professionals from groups that are currently underrepresented in the financial advisory industry. We encourage anyone who comes from an underprivileged background to apply. This may include race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender and gender preference as well as socioeconomic circumstance. Learn more about how to apply for a diversity scholarship.
Please fill out the application form below and we will be in touch shortly.
The Ensemble Team