The G2 Leadership Institute is a unique development program for the future leaders of successful advisory firms.
Sponsored exclusively by Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions, the G2 Leadership Institute develops the leadership and business management skills of professionals who are preparing themselves for leadership positions within their advisory firms.
The program is built around the concept of teamwork and business simulation. Each program participant is assigned to a team of peers who together run a realistically simulated independent firm. The team manages the firm and makes decisions on the firm’s future vision, strategy, growth initiatives and human capital investment.
The G2 Leadership Institute consists of the following program components:
- Four in-person meetings over the course of two years
- 16 high-impact online conferences (count as CPE credits)
- Monthly team calls focused on topics of leadership and personal effectiveness
- Four business simulation planning assignments
- One team presentation to a simulated board of directors
- One leadership project for participants to develop and champion within their actual firms
G2 Class of 2020
Registration for the G2 Leadership Institute Class of 2020 opens this fallApply Here
Participants who complete the program are well prepared to be future leaders of their firms. They know how to manage their personal growth trajectory while working within a team of partners, have advanced knowledge of business management practices and are capable of leading others and convincing them to follow. Most importantly, they understand how to contribute meaningfully to the growth of the firm.
Ideal program participants are accepted by their colleagues as future leaders and have the following characteristics:
- Owners or partners at their firms, or on the short track to becoming a partner
- In a lead advisor or wealth manager position, or similarly leading a team of staff within an area of the firm
- Involved in management decisions, including managing people and making resource decisions
- Sponsored by the firm leadership, with a mentor within the firm (e.g., CEO, Managing Partner, COO or President) who is willing to support them and help with some of the assignments
- Dedicated to participating in the program for its full duration of two years
The Ensemble Practice Professionals
The Ensemble Practice is a premier business consulting firm for financial advisors.
The Fidelity Practice Management and Consulting Team
The Fidelity team provides advisors access to insights, best practices, strategic consulting services and business-oriented tools and programs to help accelerate business growth, maximize productivity and protect their practices.
Former CEO and Chairman of Aspiriant
Founder and CEO of the Upstream Academy
Chief Operating Officer of Private Ocean and adjunct professor at the Barowsky School of Business and Leadership at Dominican University of California
Fidelity Investments is an independent company, unaffiliated with The Ensemble Practice LLC. There is no form of legal partnership, agency, affiliation or similar relationship between The Ensemble Practice LLC and Fidelity Investments, nor is such a relationship created or implied by the information herein. Fidelity Investments has not been involved with the preparation of content supplied The Ensemble Practice LLC or any other third-party company and does not guarantee, or assume any responsibility for, its content.
Fidelity Investments and Pyramid Design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
Fidelity Clearing & Custody SolutionsSM provides clearing, custody, or other brokerage services through National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC.